Thursday, November 12, 2009

Criner's Chronicles 2

Parents/Supporters


I just wanted to send out an update on our tournament coming up this weekend at Arlington High School. This friday will be boys and girls varsity only, saturday will be boys varsity, girls varsity, and all junior varsity wrestlers. I will attach the informational flyer to this email. This tournament consists of 33 teams, and we are looking forward to the challenge.

I also want to say thank you to all the parents that made an appearance this past Tuesday to watch us practice/scrimmage with Hebron.

On November 19th, we will have our booster club meeting. I highly encourage all of our parents who want to be involved to attend. This meeting should not take longer than 30 minutes. It will be at 6:00 at SGP's Keel Theatre.

I look forward to seeing you all there at the tournament this weekend, and at the booster club meeting next Thursday. Coach Criner

No comments:

Post a Comment